Xerifleet integrates directly with RTA Fleet Management Software better than any other eDVIR application.
The integration supports:
- Vehicle sync from RTA to Xerifleet
- Vehicle status sync from RTA to Xerifleet
- Issue sync from Xerifleet to RTA Driver Reports Module
- Issue status sync from RTA Driver Reports to Xerifleet
For details on how to set up the integration see the RTA integration guide or watch the webinar below:
The diagram below shows the integration points.
RTA Integration Points
- The RTA Administrator selects which vehicles to sync to Xerifleet. These vehicles are copied and continuously updated as vehicle details change in RTA. **Vehicle Status** is also synced from RTA.
- A driver performs an inspection on a vehicle from RTA.
- The inspection can potentially generate one or more issues.
- All issues are automatically pushed into the RTA Driver Reports Module.
- A shop supervisor or manager will review the issues in RTA Driver Reports and either reject them or create an RTA Work Order. Rejected issues are automatically sent back to Xerifleet.
- As Work Orders are closed, the status of the reported issue is updated in Driver Reports.
- Driver Reports sends the closed issues back to Xerifleet and marks them as resolved.
For details on how to set up the integration see the RTA integration guide.